Saturday, March 10, 2012

Im so Kitty

more pictures..............I'm growing....and I'm having so much fun! I play and jump and run..... someone needs to see this! Im having a really amazing time. I love being a kitty, its so great. My names Sophia....and this is my life thanks to my Mom. I was very interested in the paper that was in this container and as I jumped in...I thought, what shall I do while im in here? I think I will play with the paper for awhile. I played with the paper for a little bit and then I wanted to get out but I think Im kinda stuck. Im still too little to get out of some places but Im growing and some day I will be able to jump in AND out!  I'm going to mew...and see if my Mom will come to get me out. I waited and waited...................cause Im not big enough to get out by myself. I really didnt mind being in here cause there's lots to do with paper. I would like to read but I'm still learning so I will just play with it for now. I think that my mom will teach me to read someday, she's great, she says stuff like "kitty" KIT T Y" I love  her. We play fetch and I chase the ball,...and bring it back..its fun...she laughs, I love it.

I love you, Sophia Solana

No comments:

Post a Comment