Monday, March 12, 2012

Kitty for a Day

I'm growing soo fast that I cant believe it. I think in my last post I was really nervous but I feel much more comfortable now.

I woke my mom up this morning by jumping on the bed and snuggling up to her neck. She patted me on the head and rubbed my belly. I love to have my belly rubbed. Im mostly black as you can see but I have a few white patches on my belly, chest and under my arms.
(this is my cousin Leo, he has six toes on each foot!)

I like to sleep and play on my kitty house, its fun. I can see everything from the top of my house and no one can reach me. I feel safe when Im sleeping on the top of my kitty house.

Im hungry, I think I'll eat some kitty food and then maybe drink some water. I like to drink water from the bathroom faucet. Yesterday I was feeling very playful and decided to take the stopper out of the bathroom sink and run away with it. My mom saw me and she took it away. Now I have to find something else to do. Oh yah, I forgot, Im hungry.

Love always, Sophia Solana

No comments:

Post a Comment