Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tiger the Cat

Hi ! its Sophia and I have a special Cat to tell you about. His name is Tiger and he was a very big Cat. He used to live with my Mom before I came along, he's really cool looking. I wish that I would have met Tiger, he looks like he would have liked to have someone to play with.  We would have loved being friends I just know it. I remember this blanket :) when I came to live with my Mom she let me lay on it, its a nice, warm, comfy blanket. I was very warm in this blanket. Tiger  probably liked it too, he looks like he did in this picture. He had pretty green eyes and an orange nose. I have green eyes sometimes but most of the time they are gold. I wish I had Tiger to play with.

My Mom said that Tiger went to heaven 2 yrs ago. I asked my Mom what she thought heaven was like and did she think that Tiger was having fun. She said that heaven is full of love and happiness, she said that Tiger is having lots of fun, running, jumping and feeling great. I'm happy to hear that he's happy, it makes me happy too.

Well I think I will take a nap, I like to take naps it makes me purrrr. And when I purrrr, it makes me feel very comfy & cozy..and it makes my Mom smile.
I love my Mom and I love when she smiles.

Mew, Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment